FY16 March Development & Marketing Manager Report
- Individual Giving thus far:
- As of 3/24/16: 585 gifts totaling $73,728 (64% to goal)
- This time last year: 496 gifts totaling $56,029 (56% to goal)
- Slow Annual Fund giving period (per usual) – next large mailing to be sent in late April. Money coming in this month towards Cantus Idol and concert tickets.
- Special thanks to Katie and Brock for leading the task force to find an additional $20,000 in individual funding.
- As of 3/24/16: 182 tickets totaling $29,550 (61% to ticketing goal)
- Following-up with phone calls and emails to past attendees and Cantus supporters
- Tell your friends! For more information, visit cantussings.org/idol and to make your reservation, call 612.435.0055.
- Would You Harbor Me?
- As of 3/24/16: 703 tickets totaling $18,892 (51% to goal)
- This time last year: 990 tickets totaling $26,803 (72% to goal)
- TV appearances scheduled the week of April 4 with Cantus and Monica Nilsson from St. Stephen’s Human Services
- Monday, April 4, 9:35am: WCCO (segment and 2 songs)
- Thursday, April 7, 9:30am: Fox-9 (segment and 1 song)
- Friday, April 8, 4-4:30pm: KARE-11 (segment)
- Ads with MPR News, Ordway and TCGMC
- Postcards sent this week; posters displayed around Stillwater and at churches in Edina and Wayzata; an email going out next week; follow-up with local churches and local service organizations with concert information
- April 11: Free concert at Hennepin County Downtown Library for individuals ‘experienced’ in homelessness, includes a metro bus card for all RSVPd guests as part of MSAB Access work. Working with St. Stephen’s Human Services to market this concert through posters and fliers.
- As of 3/24/16: 617 tickets totaling $17,808 (37% to goal)
- This time last year: 593 tickets totaling $16,561 (38% to goal)
- May 4: Video recording day at Summit to create “teaser” videos of Covers songs to share on Summit and Cantus social media.
- May 20, 6:00-8:00pm: Social with Cantus at Summit Beer Hall – Cantus will sing a couple songs and staff will be on hand to sell Covers tickets to the public; all are invited!
- 76% to total ticket sale goal for the season