FY16 January Executive Director Report
National bookings and national publicity
- Currently we are at $127,400 for confirmed bookings in FY17 on a goal of $390,000 including an appearance at the Metropolitan Museum of New York. This will be our third consecutive year in NY. There are other numerous dates that are active and on hold as well.
- AAM is energetic and active. Looking forward to a report on Cantus after the January major booking conference.
- Cantus appearing at prestigious “Greene Space” on February 8. Invitations going out to major NY and regional presenters.
- $2000 gift from Twin City Opera Guild (expected)
- $3000 gift from Wenger Foundation (expected)
- MSAB interim application completed
- McKnight LOI (first step before full application) completed
- Copland grant (recording) completed…2 year window if awarded
- A box lunch is scheduled for Westminster congregation and ensemble members for Sunday March 6 after the 10:30 service.
- This is part of our continuing effort to build this relationship.
- Thanks to Priscilla Northenscold for making this happen! Thanks to the ensemble for making the time.
- January 30 is the deadline for sending singers an invitation to return based on their 360 review and other feedback.
- New singers have regular check-ins with the Artistic Council and should expect the same timeline for their invitation to return.
- Singers may let us know about their intention to return anytime between January 30 and April 1.
- Audition day is Friday, February 20. We audition singers whether we know that there is an opening or not. This will be the first event open to donors at the +$5000 level. Mary and Carly will manage this so as not to interrupt the process for the ensemble.