FY16 April Executive Director Report
National bookings and national publicity
- Currently we are just shy of $310,000 for confirmed bookings in FY17 on a goal of $390,000.
- In discussions with Trish Santini and Frank Butler (originally of the Guthrie) and their newly formed company, Mainspring Arts Cooperative, to tour “Romeo and Juliet” in the summer of 2017. (Alliance Artist Management would continue to tour all of our ensemble productions.)
- Westminster has generously folded the Cantus staff and artists into their parking arrangements at Central Presbyterian. We are all very appreciative of the continuation of free parking in downtown Minneapolis.
- Currently we know that Matt Tintes, Joe Shadday and Paul Rudoi will not be returning next year.
- Jacob Christopher has been hired as a tenor for the 2016-2017 season.